Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Spam

I hate Spam.

Not the tinned processed meat, although that is pretty repugnant, but the electronic stuff.

Spammers are cunts.

It is as simple as that.

They phish for those with no technical savvy, intelligence or common sense. And they must really be succeeding too because every day my fucking inbox is awash with the stuff - for every decent email I must get six doses of Spam, even with a spam filter! And plenty of blogs I know used to get spam comments too!

But how they succeed is beyond me. Wouldn't you delete an email if it came from Phoenixes R. Excreting or Blaspheming S. Gaslight or Hawkwind L. Franklin? I do. Every single day! If I don't know its origin I don't even open it.

And yet there are people out there who think these emails are worth looking at and the links worth clicking. These are people who end up losing money and are too ashamed to take it to the police. Because it would reveal their complete stupidity!

Therefore the spammers win every single fucking day.

Absolute wankers!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, here's a hate I can get behind. Honestly, the thing that bothers me most is how spammers absolutely assume my complete lack of common sense and intelligence. Very insulting.

And, by the way, I tagged you. Ha! If you choose to accept your mission, you actually have to come up with a list of 10 things you love, all starting with the letter N. Sorry -- but really laughing my ass off. Do it! I dare you. I double dare you. ;)

12:43 pm  
Blogger The Nothing Man said...

Okay. I accept and will post my blog on the letter N. However, what do I do then? I assume I am to tag somebody with the letter O? Am I correct in that assumption?

2:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really know if there are any rules (shit, we're bloggers -- we don't do rules well) ... I did the letter B, and the letter seems to be the tagger's choice. So you just choose whatever letter(s) you want for your victim(s).

Good luck with N! :)

5:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home