Tuesday, January 23, 2007

More Amsterdam

I think I could live in this city. I really do. It's relaxed (and until the spitting incident, really calmed my angry soul) and good natured, the people are incredibly friendly and the overall vibe of the place is one of extreme tolerance.

It is also one of the most beautiful cities on the planet.

And I'm not just talking about the architecture.

The women are gorgeous. I spent much of my time walking around with an erection, attempting to hide it underneath my sweater and spit-jacket (see first Amsterdam entry for more info on this) as I realised that my erection can really be seen through the fabric of my jeans!

Walking behind a twenty-plus dutch girl with one of the finest arses ever sculpted by the hand of God (or random chance, depending on whether you believe in God or Darwin) I was no longer interested in the Egon Schiele's and Karl Schmidt-Rottluff's.

This takes some doing, because I love my German Expressionism!

Throughout this city are some of the most fantastic looking people you will ever see.

Also, any city that is dominated not by the abomination that is the car (and I didn't see a single cunt-mobile - i.e. a 4x4 vehicle - during the trip) is wonderful in my eyes. Everybody either cycles or takes the tram or walks!

It is clean (unlike dirty old Cunt London), everything runs on time and the city is beautifully compact.

Fan-fucking-tastic

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No doubt all that walking and cycling lead to those finely sculpted asses.

Glad you're back... we missed your anger!

3:20 am  
Blogger The Nothing Man said...

Glad to be back. Not so much in Cunt London, but glad to be back blogging anyway

10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home