Thursday, February 08, 2007

Grace Kelly

Today I can't stop. Every fucking thing is throwing me into an apopletic rage.

Including this fucking song. I fucking hate it.

Somebody just started talking about how catchy and clever it is.

What?

Catchy? Yes, I'll admit that. But fucking Influenza is catchy and we don't all rush out to buy into that, do we?

But clever? All this song consists of is one long pissy whine about the fact that record companies don't like poor, overlooked, song-writing genius Mika and his puppy dog eagerness to please them!

Why don't you like me? Aaahhhh, why don't you like me? Aaaaaaaahhhh, we don't you like me? Please like me. Aaaaaaah-aaaah-ahhhhh why don't you like me?

Maybe it's because you're a whiny, castrato, Leo Sayer haired, lanky streak of piss steam with an axe to grind.

Well, that's why I don't like you anyway.

Also, this song reminds me of the Scissor Sisters too. And I hate them also. They're like the Village People but with a straight woman in the band.

Right. Rant Over.

Goodbye!

And not in the Frank Sinatra way.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that that really chirpy one where he goes really high? I thought that was Robbie Williams at first - and thought 'That's different'.
And then moved on.

1:50 pm  
Blogger Angela-la-la said...

Teehee. You'd love the album... ;-)

11:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I think the song is great and i have just bought his album.

10:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home