Thursday, December 21, 2006

Things I love - with the letter N

As challenged by the lustrous la fille mariƩe I have decided to do a blog on things I love, as opposed my usual list of rants about things I hate. All these are things that begin with the letter N. So here goes:

Nigella Lawson - absolutely gorgeous TV chef, and a poster girl for women with regular bodies. The complete antithesis of the skeletal broom handle with eyes look, as perfected by Skeletor herself - Victoria Beckham. The daughter of Nigel Lawson, a former Chancellor of the Exchequer, and the wife of advertising guru and art dealer Charles Saatchi. This woman has done more than most to make food sexy. Whereas most television chefs might merely get excited by a cucumber, this woman gets almost orgasmic about it - as if any minute she will deep throat the thing or place it into even more interesting areas! Her voice is fan-fucking-tastic too!

Tuna Nigiri - Sushi is another favourite of mine. Salmon is great but it is Tuna Nigiri that really nails it for me. A nice fresh layer of Tuna on a bed of sticky rice with a smidgen of wasabi in between. By now many of you will realise that I like to eat. Eating it off Nigella's naked body would be even nicer. Which segues nicely into...

Nakedness - women's naked bodies are about the most beautiful gift ever bestowed upon man. Every curve, every fold, every smooth and not so smooth surface; I love pretty much every inch of them. And I love kissing and licking every inch of them too.

Noodles - I love East Asian cuisine (Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean etc.) and I love noodle dishes most. Spicy soup noodles and fried Singapore noodles are arguably the things I love most.

Nipples - made to be sucked... literally!

Novels - great novels are a beautiful and amazing thing. The fact that words and concepts (often from centuries past) transform in the reader's head into mental images of astonishing intensity is truly a wonder to behold. The best novelists can literally transform the reader's life; whether it is making somebody want to see a part of the world described in a book, study a subject more intensely, or want to be a writer.

Neural power - ie. a bit of intelligence. I sometimes think there's not enough of it on this planet. And I love women with something between the ears. Looks are one thing, but looks without substance - fucking forget it! I once finished with a girl because she looked at a Claude Monet book I had in my collection and bellowed, 'I love Monnett'.

Nastiness - Another factor I love in a woman, and a little of it goes a long way. After lack of brain power, prudishness is the biggest turn-off. Again, beauty is a wonderful thing, but if the beauty concerned has no interest in deeply exploring matters of the boudoir then I am not interested! Nothing makes a man lose interest quicker than a missionary girl!

Necks - made for kissing... all the way down.

Nameless Nobody - because it gives me a sounding board to rant and rave like a crazy fool!

There you go. Ten. That took me less time than I thought it would!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I am completely impressed! You did a great job -- and it was really very arousing, too. A whole new side of NN on display!

Thanks for "playing". ;)

10:06 pm  
Blogger The Nothing Man said...

Thanks for including me in the game.

I have my moments. Not many of them, granted, but the odd one or two.

I'm glad it had an arousing effect too. It's always nice to have that effect!

10:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monnett. Hahaha!

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home