Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Return

Oh what fun! Has my life changed since my last entry?

In a word - no.

Actually that's a lie.

Things have changed. But I've written fuck all of my novel. Again a lie of sorts but, aside from about 2,500 words I've managed the sum total of fuck all. In fact, I may as well not even bothered trying.

I've done a lot of drinking, watched my relationship with my girlfriend slowly deteriorate - to the point where I'm not sure what the future holds - and I've played a shitload of Football Manager 2007 (the crack of strategy video games). There are other things too, but I'm not sure whether I'm ready to discuss them yet.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You fucking cunt. I get radio silence but the wider blogging community gets the details.
Urgent night out needed asap. Weekend?

5:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NN -- I'm glad to see you back here. The last time I checked in, there wasn't even a page (temporary glitch?), so I even de-blogrolled you! I'll re-blogroll you post haste.

Okay... as per topic of post... aw, honey. I'd like to give you a hug. Which would be lame and wouldn't solve anything, but might titillate for minute or two, which is also not so bad.

I think you definitely need a night out with Fweng. He sounds positively cheerful (what with New York plans and all) compared to you right now. Drink much. Take care. Write another post soon. Tell LFM all about it.

12:30 pm  
Blogger Angela-la-la said...

Oh darling, I got all happy that you'd posted until I read it.

Chin up babe, worse things happen at sea and all that :)

5:07 pm  
Blogger Suze said...

I find that writing comes to me easier when I am relaxed, tension puts a wall up.

If playing Football Manger helps you break through then simply enjoy it.

9:49 pm  
Blogger Ms Robinson said...

Slowly forward is ok. Who the fuck says you have to do anything at all? It's a social construct.

Any man that hates Mika and Scissor Sisters is a man of class and taste. Ms R hopes that makes you feel better and sends some tough love.

1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home