Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Council

This lot are a bunch of fucking monkeys with hammers. Let 'em loose on the asylum and see what damage the useless fuckleberries can do.

In an age where councils are now fining people for not recycling I can't even get this bunch to take the stuff away.

Several months of phone calls, emails and threats have resulted in zero action. Not a single recycling collection has been collected... in nigh on seven months.

During this time, the girlfriend and I have had to drive (and how environmentally sound that is) our recycling bags and boxes to the local waste disposal facility to put them in their recycling facility - where I assume they are collected for recycling, although the useless cunts probably incinerate it and release the vapours into the atmosphere.

And for this I pay council tax...

These cock-smokers should give me a fucking rebate or at the very least an apology for all the time wasted but I doubt I'll get one.

I know I live in a rather deprived area of central Cunt London but, at the very least, we should be getting the service we pay for.

Too many monkeys and not enough fucking organ grinders is the real problem. Lot's of people pushing paper and data around and not enough people to organise where this data is supposed to be going.

I expect to be moaning about this in a years time.

Either that or running amok with a high powered rifle...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuckleberries. Snort. Seriously, I snorted when I read fuckleberries. I'm still guffawing. I'm going to use it.

Did you seriously think they would get the concept of recycling? Hopelessly naive and optimistic, aren't you...

8:44 pm  
Blogger The Nothing Man said...

LFM feel free to use fuckleberries whereever and whenever you need to use it.

Apparently the council phoned today with sincere apologies and told me that the recycling will be collected for the very first time tomorrow...

I'll believe it when I see it

10:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ri-FLES! Ri-FLES! Ri-FLES! Do it, go on...

11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home